Shop Here for Lift Tickets, Ski Rentals, Ski School, Season Passes and Ground Transportation
Not finding what you are looking for? Please call us @ 888.315.8747 x 2
Ski City Super Pass
SKI CITY SUPER PASS DETAILS
- Pass can be used at any Ski City resort: Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, or Solitude.
- Pass may only be used at one resort per day, with the exception of Brighton and Solitude, which can be skied on the same day.
- Pass may be activated any time during the ski season.
- Pass is activated on the first day of use and must be used within a 14-day window.
- Pass will expire if not activated within the current ski season.
- Pass is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
WHY SHOULD I GET THE SKI CITY SUPER PASS?
- The more days you ski, the better the savings.
- It’s an easy and inexpensive way to experience every resort.
- Ski where you want, when you want.
- No blackouts: the Super Pass is valid any day during the 2019-2020 season.
- Direct-to-lift accessibility: no need to visit the ticket window.
- Free transportation to and from resorts on UTA ski buses and TRAX light rail.
- Equipment rental discounts starting at 20% off at participating rental locations.